We Could Use Your Expertise
At Stokes & Company, we are driven to invest in the people that work within our company—to ensure they have every opportunity to grow professionally and personally, further expanding our reach beyond our own walls. Central to our core values, we realize our company is a reflection of the people within it, and we are focused on ensuring a perfect fit for employees within our company.
Do you have something special to bring to the Stokes team? Are you a perfect fit as someone we’re looking for? Stokes & Company is proud to be a top employer in Upstate South Carolina, and we love to connect with new talent. If you are interested in employment or internship opportunities, we invite you to complete the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accounting & Tax Manager
- Minimum of 3 years public accounting experience
- Upbeat and confident personality
- CPA, EA or candidate required
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Experience with tax return prep for S Corps and individuals
- Must be computer savvy and experienced with QuickBooks and MS Office
- Experience with Thomson Reuters software (UltraTax, Practice, etc.) is a huge plus
- Desire to learn and grow your professional skills
- Accounting degree or accounting experience preferred
- Analytical skills and judgement
- Strong written and verbal communication and documentation skills
- Proven financial, analytical, technical and interpersonal skills.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a demanding, fast-paced and complex environment
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and ability to work in teams
- Experience with QuickBooks and UltraTax software is a plus